Welcome to Agile Tampere 2021
May 25th, 2021. The event opens at 8:00 AM (EEST) and finishes by 3:00 PM (EEST). Agile Tampere is a live-online event hosted from Hotelli Torni Paja Kongressi in Tampere.
Agile Tampere 2021 is an inspiring, relaxed & high-quality live-online agile conference that will create profound insights and give practical tips & tools on your agile journey. You’ll meet agile-minded people from around the world who share your passion and drive for transforming the world of work.
Get your ticket by clicking the button on the right.
Each participant needs to register to Liveto in order to participate the virtual event. Follow the next steps:
- 1. You can create an account from the event page by clicking ”Log in” or ”Account”. (Account can be created before or after ticket purchase.)
- 2. Fill in your email to the box below "Create an account". Note! Use the same email address to create an account as you have registered to the event.
- 3. Email needs to be verified via a link sent to your email - click the link.
- 4. Fill in the information in your account. Add a picture and name to your profile along with other information.
Go to the event by clicking the button ”Enter Lobby”.
Virtual event platform:
- Please use a laptop or desktop computer when participating the event. Mobile doesn’t support all features like Sessions (networking).
- Browsers like Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge are recommended. Make sure
you have the latest version of the browser. The virtual experience can weaken with other or older browsers.
- If you experience any issues with sound or image, refresh or restart the browser. Make sure the sound is on in your device and browser and you have a good internet connection.
- Don’t keep any other browsers, tabs or softwares open during the event.
- If you want to network with other participants, make sure you have a good internet connection. The connection should be wired and at least 5mbs/2mbs. Best quality is achieved with 30mbps/10mbps connection.
- If any sound or image issues appear, log out and refresh or restart the browser. Also make sure your firewall doesn’t block any content, if any issues appear.
In any issues, please contact [email protected] or +358 600 30005 (1,78€/min) open on Mon - Fri from 9 AM EEST to 5 PM EEST.